Here are MCLC we are passionate about promoting children’s ministry and encouraging our younger believers to explore their faith and become involved in church life. We love to hear the sounds of young children in our congregation and encourage all families with young children to attend our regular services as well as participate in our children’s ministry programs.
A new approach and vision for Children’s Ministry
- Developing an attitude to Service.
- A children friendly space.
- Growing and developing Faith and Love.
- Exploring God’s Word through the Weekly readings.
- Beginner Bible for the young. Devotions and chats for the pre-confirmees.
- Devotions and fellowship for the youth.
A lovely program run by experienced volunteers and carers is particularly developed for babies and young children is held 4 times a year. This amazing program is full of music, rhyme, story telling, craft and other activities. Mums are encouraged to come also if they wish and join in the fun.